SikaPower 4720 High Strength Epoxy Panel Adhesive 195ml. 2 Component Bonding.
SikaPower 4720 High Strength Epoxy Panel Adhesive 195ml. 2 Component Bonding.Sikaflex®-227 Tube is suitable for sealing, seam sealing, simple bonding as well as for vibration reduction and sound deadening measures in crash body repair and car body construction.
Suitable substrate materials are metal primers and paint coatings (two-part systems), metals, painted plastics and plastics. Seek manufacturer’s advice before using on transparent and pigmented materials that are prone to stress cracking.
- SikaPower®-4720 is a two component, high-strength epoxy adhesive that has excellent adhesion properties on a wide variety of substrates.
SikaPower®-4720 is specifically designed for metal and composite panel bonding with exposure to high dynamic stress areas such as door skins, rear body panels, roof skins or quarter panels.
SikaPower®-4720 is a toughened, high strength two-component epoxy adhesive with built-in corrosion protection and excellent adhesive properties. It is suitable for panel bonding with exposure to high dynamic stress areas.
This structural adhesive can easily be spot-welded, even when wet.
SikaPower®-4720 is a Thatcham-approved repair product.CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- High strength adhesion performance / HIGH-STRENGTH PANEL ADHESIVE
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates without primer
- Long open time
- Fast curing property
- No running or dripping
- Can be spot welded (uncured)
- Engineered for optimum bond line thickness
- Accelerated curing with heat
- Low odour
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Solvent free
COLOUREpoxy: BlackAmine: Tan
- OEM approved quality
- Fast to paint over
- Resistant to ageing
- Low odour