Roar 620 Extreme Fine Grade Polish, Detailing, Polishing, Automotive Paint. 1KG
620 Extreme Fine Grade provides an extremely fast cutting action on all modern paint system. One step process can remove swirl cards and holograms and leaves a permanent high gloss finish.
620 Extreme Fine Grade is ideally applied with a ROAR 6″ Black Waffle Foam to provide the correct cutting action and optimum swirl free finish on all paint surfaces.
- One step removal or swirl marks and holograms
- Extreme fast removal of swirl marks
- Easy to clean and wipe the compound
- Simple and easy to use
- Extreme high gloss finish
- Innovative emulsion system
Features & Benefits
- Extreme Fast Cutting Action – Permanently remove swirls marks and holograms
- Extreme High Gloss Finish – Mirror like finish without die black
- Innovated emulsion System – Easy to clean and wipe compound
- Clean in Use – Minimal excess compound residue
- Easy to use – Suitable for all skill level painters
- 6″ Compounding Foam Hard – Compounding
- 6″ Waffle Black Foam – Finishing
- 6″ 14mm Backing Plate
- Finishing Cloth
How To Use:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Before switching on polishing machine, spread the compound evenly on the surface.
- Add suitable amount of compound which is about the size of a thumb to the surface.
- Run the machine at 800-2000rpm.
- Move the polishing machine in one direction with 50% overlap then change direction.
- Check swirl marks have been removed then wipe clean with a Microfibre Cloth.