Roar 310 Speed Cut Compound. 3KG, Detailing, Automotive Paint, Like Farecla G3.
ROAR 310 Speed Cut Paste Compound provides an extremely fast cutting action on all modern paint system. One step process can remove P1500 or finer sanding marks and offer a high gloss finish without die back.
Features & Benefits:
- Extremely Fast Cutting Action – Permanetly removes P1500 sanding marks
- Extremely High Gloss Finish – Mirror like finish without die back
- Innovative Emulsion Sytem – Easy to clean and wipe the compound
- Clean to use – Minimal excess compound residue
- Easy to use – Suitable for all bodyshop operatives
- Waterborne – Water soluable and safe to use
- Wet or Dry Use – Can be used with traditional wet use foams over softer paint systems
- New Formulation – Can be used on all paint systems up to 420 HS
- White paste compound
- 6″ Compounding Foam Hard – Compounding
- 6″ Waffle Black Foam – Finishing
- 6″ 14mm Backing Plate
- Finishing Cloth
How To Use:
- Sand with P1500 or finer. After sanding, clean the surface and make sure the area is free from dust and contamination.
- Add suitable amound of compound to the surface.
- Run the machine at 800rpm for the 1st pass.
- Speed the polishing machine up to 1500-1800rpm.
- Keep the compounding head damp by spraying a mist of water from a spray bottle.
- Check sanding marks have been removed, then wipe clean with a microfiber cloth. If sanding marks are still visible then repeat Steps 2-6.