- Product removes P3000 fine grade scratches
- Product can reduce or eliminate the need for compounding in specific situations
- Product can eliminate the need for using wool compounding pads in automotive paint refinishing
Our 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Foam Abrasive Disc removes fine sand scratches on painted surfaces to reduce the amount of time spent compounding.
Three-dimensional mineral abrasive structures are distributed uniformly across the disc surface and wear evenly for consistent finishes, longer disc life and reduced material costs.
Foam backed discs are part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System
- Part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System for high gloss and deep color paint finishes
- Ideal for refining sand scratches to help reduce the amount of time spent compounding
- Patterned, precise mineral structures provide a combination of fast cut and consistent finish
- Long lasting, even-wearing abrasive can reduce or eliminate extra materials and even full stages in specific cases
- Hookit™ attachment system allows for fast, easy change outs with Hookit™ disc pads and soft interface pads
Pack of 15 disc’s, 5000 grit. 150mm/6inch