3D Microfiber Towel Kleen Liquid Laundry Soap
The 3D Towel Kleen formula is unique in that the chemists at 3D understand this complex equation.
The chemists at 3D created a proprietary liquid laundry soap that has the ability to dissolve, emulsify and remove polar-opposite types of residues including both water-soluble and water-insoluble.
What is it? – A liquid laundry soap specifically formulated to clean both water soluble and water insoluble residues from microfiber, foam, and wool materials.
What does it do? – Washes clean, microfiber towels, microfiber pads, wool pads, and foam pads. Leaves no residues behind in or on the fibers or foam.
When do you use it? – Anytime you’re doing a load of laundry to wash microfiber towels or buffing pads.
- Premium microfiber towel laundry detergent soap
- Maintains towel cleaning properties for longer towel life and use
- Gets rid of those unwanted stains in your microfiber towels
- Works better for microfiber towels than regular laundry detergent
- Fresh lemon scent.
- Green technology, Earth friendly, biodegradable and V.O.C. compliant
- Liquid laundry soap that cleans and restores all microfiber towels as well as microfiber, wool, and foam buffing pads.
- Removes waxes, sealants, compounds, polishes, and all commonly used car detailing products safely from microfiber, wool, and foam.
- Formulated to remove both water-soluble and water-insoluble residues and remnants off of and out of microfiber filaments, wool fibers, and foam pores.
- Restores water absorbency to all microfiber towels.
- Preserves the soft plush characteristics of microfiber.
- Free-rinsing formula – leaves zero residues behind.
- Works for all microfiber blends including, 65/35, 70/30, 75/25, 80/20 and all other blends.
- Cleans and restores without making your plush microfiber towels feel hard or crunchy.
- Low foam technology works great in High Efficiency washing machines as well as conventional top loading machines and even commercial washing machines.